My Baby’s Favorite YL Essential Oils
By Dana Ripepe
Since my son was born, I never had to give him any antibiotics or medication. I am thankful everyday that Young Living has essential oils that are safe to use on my baby for any skin issue, cold, stomach issues, etc. It gives me a great feeling to know that I am able to provide my son with all natural essential oils and not chemicals.
Here is a list of Young Living Essential Oils that I used often on my baby during his first year of life:
- Peace & Calming Essential Oil – Every night before bed, I rubbed 2 drops of Peace & Calming diluted with V-6 vegetable oil on my son’s chest and feet and then had him inhale the oil from my hand. When he turned 3 months old, I stopped diluting and applied the oil neat.
- Gentle Baby Essential Oil – I used Gentle Baby before bed with Peace & Calming. I also used Gentle Baby whenever he was colicky by applying 1 drop on his feet and stomach.
- Thieves Essential Oil – Every day I put a drop of Thieves on the bottom of his feet to help prevent any sickness.
- Myrtle & R.C. Essential Oils – At the first sight of a runny nose, I applied these two oils diluted with V-6 vegetable oil on his chest and bottom of the feet three times a day. By the second day, the runny nose was gone.
- Rose Ointment – I used Rose Ointment for any diaper rash and cradle cap. The results were amazing.
- Clove Essential Oil – I used Clove for teething. I diluted 1 drop of Clove with 5 drops of V-6 vegetable oil and then rubbed it on his gums. It helped to numb the teething area.
- Di-Gize Essential Oil – For the relief of constipation, I rubbed 1 drop of Di-Gize with V-6 vegetable oil onto his stomach and bottom of his feet.
For additional videos on how I used Young Living Essential Oils on my baby, click on our You Tube link.
We Stopped Popping Pills
Dana Ripepe & Chelsa Bruno