My Baby’s Favorite YL Essential Oils
By Dana Ripepe
Since my son was born, I never had to give him any antibiotics or medication. I am thankful everyday that Young Living has essential oils that are safe to use on my baby for any skin issue, cold, stomach issues, etc. It gives me a great feeling to know that I am able to provide my son with all natural essential oils and not chemicals.
Here is a list of Young Living Essential Oils that I used often on my baby during his first year of life:
- Peace & Calming Essential Oil – Every night before bed, I rubbed 2 drops of Peace & Calming diluted with V-6 vegetable oil on my son’s chest and feet and then had him inhale the oil from my hand. When he turned 3 months old, I stopped diluting and applied the oil neat.
- Gentle Baby Essential Oil – I used Gentle Baby before bed with Peace & Calming. I also used Gentle Baby whenever he was colicky by applying 1 drop on his feet and stomach.
- Thieves Essential Oil – Every day I put a drop of Thieves on the bottom of his feet to help prevent any sickness.
- Myrtle & R.C. Essential Oils – At the first sight of a runny nose, I applied these two oils diluted with V-6 vegetable oil on his chest and bottom of the feet three times a day. By the second day, the runny nose was gone.
- Rose Ointment – A quick solution for diaper rash is to use Rose Ointment. At the first sign of a rash or skin dryness (cradle cap), I applied Rose Ointment to the area. The results were amazing.
- Clove Essential Oil - Clove is great for teething. I diluted 1 drop of Clove with 5 drops of V-6 vegetable oil and then rubbed it on his gums. It helped to numb the teething area.
- Di-Gize Essential Oil – For the relief of constipation, I rubbed 1 drop of Di-Gize with V-6 vegetable oil onto his stomach and bottom of his feet.
For additional videos on how I used Young Living Essential Oils on my baby, click on our You Tube link.
We Stopped Popping Pills
Dana Ripepe & Chelsa Bruno
Disclaimer: This blog is for educational purposes only. We do not diagnosis, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. This simply represents what we, Independent Distributors of Young Living Essential Oils have chosen to do to take charge of our own personal health and that of our families.